"Maintaining a patient's independence while assuring comprehensive care"
321 West Chester Pk.
Glen Mills, PA 19342
TEL: 1-800-824-4127 -or- 610-558-6222
8:00 am -5:00 pm
Monday thru Friday
After Hours, On-call #:
Visit our main Site
RTA Home Medical Care Equipment|
and Pharmacy Care
RTA Home Medical Equipment was founded in 1991 with the goal of providing comprehensive in-home respiratory care designed to be an integral part of the health care professional's treatment program for the cardiopulmonary patients.
Since then we have expanded our services to include equipment and supplies a patient may need at home. In addition to respiratory equipment, we provide an array of durable medical equipment including beds, walkers, commodes, canes, and wheelcharis. Currently, we are serving more than 750 patients in their homes and more than 20 skilled nursing facilities in the Delaware Valley.
Our mission at RTA is provide our patients and referral sources with timely and professional service and the best available equipment. We are especially committed to assisting our patients in maintaining active and fulfilling lifestyles. We make every effort to choose equipment and support our patients in achieving the maximum levels of mobility and freedom that their physical conditions will allow.
Prompt delivery and equipment setup is conducted by a licensed respiratory therapist or a delivery technician who adjusts the equipment for the comfort and safelt of the patient. The patient and/or caregiver is given extensive instruction on the use and maintenance of the prescribed equipment.
Vacations are encouraged and travel arrangements are available to meet the needs of our oxygen dependant patients. Provisions may be made for travel throughout the United States by simply providing us with a travel itinerary two weekes in advance of departure.
- Concentrator: Safety, reliability and ease of use make the oxygen concentrator the most popular supplemental oxygen device. This compact unit provides unlimited oxygen at flowrates of 1-6 liters per minute.
- Portable Oxygen: A variety of compressed gas cylinders are available to suit varying needs. With emphasis on maintaining mobility, the oxygen system is tailored to the individual's oxygen requirements.
- Liquid Oxygen (Stationary): The liquid oxygen is a stainless steel, double walled, vacuum insulated container capable of supplying oxygen at flowrates of .5-10 lpm.
- Liquid Oxygen (Portable): Weighing only 5.5 lbs. when full and lasting up to 8.5 at 2 lpm, this is popular for active patients.
- Continuous Positive Airway Pressure Systems (CPAP): Comfort and convenience and the highest pressure range of any currently available nasal CPAP sytem: 5 to 25 cm. H2O.
- Aerosol Nebulizer: The nebulizer reduces the prescribed medication to a high quality mist of fine particles penetrating deep into the lungs.
Other respiratory equipment includes:
We carry a full line of the following products:
- Air Compressor
- Suction Machine (Aspirators)
- Volume Venilators
- Tracheotomy Supplies
- Respiratory Supplies
- Aerosol Therapy
Hospital Beds and Accessories
- Diabetic Supplies
- Incontinence Products
- Convalescent Aids
- Bath Aids (tub benches, grab bars)
- Allergy Products
- Blood Pressure Monitoring
- Wound Care Supplies
- Ostomy Supplies
- Lift Chairs
Walkers and Accessories
- Over the bed tabkes
- Blue Pads
- Waterproof sheets and mattress covers
- Egg Crate mattresses
- Decorative Headboards
Wheelchairs and Accessories
- Walker seats
- Waterproof covers
- Wheel lock extenders
- Lambskin covers
- Seat belts
- Crutch/cane holders